This conference was held in Paris under the auspices of the General Secretary of the Arab League Dr. Ismat Abdel Majid .
The axes of the conference has stressed on the following:
- The development challenges and the Arabic-European Cooperation
- The Arabic – European Common Security Challenges
- The role of medias under the new international system
- The foreign politic and the international relations for the Arabic world
- The Arab – European security and strategic cooperation
- The philosophical, social and religious factors
- The brain drain and the workers immigration
- The actual regional balance between the South of the Mediterranean and the Gulf region
- Towards a new regional balance in the Mediterranean area.
The recommendations of the conference were to activate the role of the Arab league and build a right relation between the Arabs and the world on the security, political, economical and cultural levels.