The Euro Arab Studies Center 25 years old- and the career is continuing
On the 25th anniversary of the establishment of the Center for European-European Studies in Paris, and in honor of its founders and successful partner career.
The Center organizes the Paris 5 about:
"The Role of Study Centers in Decision Making" The Center for Euro-Arab Studies - Model-
(25 years and continuous)
Paris, Wednesday 11 October 2017.
To review the achievements which were made, and the events which were organized, the international and held Arab forums, the published publications, the printed books and distributed the conducted surveys, the electronic broadcast that was adopted, the memorandums of understanding with international organizations were signed, and the appreciation correspondence and the praise that were received from senior Arab and Western decision-makers.
It is a quarter of a century of career of giving, creativity and continuous production that has never been known to a handful of believers on the importance of the existence the position from Arab and European elites, and for which it s goals were established and desired achieving hopes.
A group of dedicated men served from what they own from their financial resources nourishment intellectual , and from the depth of experience, the sincere belief in the need to serve legitimate Arab issues, and the practical commitment to bring the distances separating the Arabs and the Europeans at all levels.
A quarter century of career had scorned during which the Center for Arab-European Studies proved the depth of its understanding of the most important future challenges that threaten the Arab world in particular and the Western world in general.
The recommendations of conferences and seminars, which were distributed to international decision-makers, are the best proof of this, where the Center "has been able to anticipate many years of risks and challenges, including today:
- Financial and economic crises, which reached a maximum in 2008.
- Investments and ways to attract Arab and European.
- Terrorism and its dangers and ways of confronting it, which threatens the whole world today.
- Takifir movements disguised by religion to distort the truth and to spread violence and murder and destruction.
- Media and the role of the role he should play in contrast to what is done by some media today.
- Social networks and the dangers of using them to spread discrimination and chaos.
- International and regional ambitions that threaten the stability and security of the Arab world.
- Water security and the possibility of using it as a pretext for future wars.
- Food security.
- Al Quds and the judization projects in preparation to take over it.
- The unipolarity and its negative effects.
- The reality and future of Arab-European relations.
- The Arabian Gulf in the face of foreign ambitions.
Prestigious European and Arabian personalities will be participating in this seminar .The symposium will be attended by prominent Arab and European personalities who have been at the Center since its inception and have played a leading role in guidance and counseling as in supporting and stand-by.
Date of the seminar: 11/10/2017
Place : Les Salons Hoche 9 Avenue Hoche 75008 Paris, France
Conference languages: Arabic and French (through the adoption of an interpretation system)
13:00 - 14:00 Reception of participants
14.00-15.00 Opening Session:
- Speech by the President of the Center for Arab-European Studies Dr. Saleh Ben Baker Al-Tayyar
- Speech by HE Dr. Mufid Shehab, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Center
- The role of centers of studies in decision-making from a European point of view
Atelio Moro is a journalist and researcher specializing in European affairs (Italy)
- The role of the centers of studies in decision-making from an Arab and Islamic prospective.
HE Dr. Abdulaziz Al-Twaijri, Director General of the Islamic Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (ISESCO)
- The role of the centers of studies in decision-making from an Arab and Islamic point of view
HE Dr. Abdul Latif bin Rashid Al Zayani - Secretary General of the Gulf Cooperation Council
15.00-15.15 Video and audio presentation of the Center's march during the quarter-century march
15.15-15.30 ِ A tribute to the personalities which had a pioneering role in center's career.
15.30-16.30 The first session: Takfiri movements and regional and international threats
which face the Arab world and the role of study centers in facing them.
- Keynote speaker: His Royal Highness Prince Turki Al Faisal Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
President of King Faisal Center for Research and Islamic Studies (Saudi Arabia)
- Mr. Louis Blanc, former consul of France in Saudi Arabia, member of the Strategic Research Center of the French Foreign Ministry (France)
- Major General Ibrahim Hammad, former minister, specialized in combating terrorist moveme