CEEA (Euro-Arab Center for Studies), an association ruled by the 1901 French Law of associations, was created in Paris in March 1992 by a group of Arab and European scholars and businessmen.
The CEEA forum of information and knowledge exchanges, aims at contributing to develop and strengthen the Euro-Arab relationships in different fields, in addition to publicizing and defending some legitimate Arab and European causes.
The CEEA organizes international colloquiums and conferences and publishes the proceedings of such meetings. It also takes part in similar events organized by official or private Arab or foreign organizations. Besides, it publishes studies and researches made by specialists of various fields of interest. The CEEA issues a periodical Newsletter. This trilingual (English - French – Arabic) Newsletter provides an objective and deeply analyzed view of current events.
• We cherish our values based on principles and values in dealing.
• Creativity based on customer service excellence and meet their needs and keep pace with their aspirations towards growth and lasting success, God willing.
• Quality, integration, creativity, and focus on customer requirements.
• We are committed to the fundamental principles that will elevate us to serve as role models for others.
• Sense of responsibility and commitment towards the institution and its employees and customers.
• Integrity, honesty, objectivity and impartiality to ensure the achievement of the desired objectives of customer and client.
• Teamwork, work together to achieve the goals that serve the client Dexterity.
• Our ability to establish new and capable standards.
• Our prompt response to customer needs and demands.
• Our ability to respond to our clients' own requests on time.
• Our timing is always ahead of events and developments.